This is a critical role that will be given significant autonomy and responsibility to hit timelines and quality standards using the setup you developed. You must be comfortable with uncertainty but find the challenge rewarding.
• 3+ years of experience as a supply chain leader or production manager in a confectionary (gummy preferred), nutrition, pharmaceutical, or food brand
• Strong ability to learn on the go
• Absolute compliance to safety and local regulation required.
• Must be able to perform this job safely with strongly enforced SOPs without endangering the safety of self or others.
• Need to be physically active and in good shape in case of occasional need to push/pull supplies. Will be standing or walking most of work shift.
• Must be strong at multi-tasking; able to handle multiple priorities at once
• Strong communication and mathematics skills for leading a team and making decisions on the fly
• Understanding of how to work, fix, and troubleshoot equipment malfunctions